CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Life as it is...

LIFE IS GOOD. Well for those who read my whole bit about getting Phoenixx into his crib, ummm, yah, that didn't work! :) ha. We have been traveling all over the place in the last month. We went to Jackson, and St. George and then just last weekend Portland and Seattle. So to say the least he has not been on a consistant schedule. But I am trying again. The wedding I shot in Portland was so fun! Nate came with me to watch Phoenixx while I worked and it turned out so perfect. I love seeing my husband with my little boy. He is such a help and teaches me how to be grounded and enjoy the present. Phoenixx is turning into a little boy, he can sit up by himself for about 3o seconds. He is so dang smiley and happy. It's hard to ever be in a bad mood around him!

3 comments:

Sarah, RN said...

Hey girl. I loved looking at your pics and I had no idea you were such a talented photographer! Good for you, and what a beautiful baby boy.

our blog is www.essielove.blogspot.com

and there's a link on there to the timpview reunion site...fyi.

love
sarah

Newmans said...

Hey Bri! It's Janelle Jones. Blogging is the greatest, it's amazing how many people you can find. You have a darling family! Email me at janellenewman@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

how cute are those two boys!!!! I love ya to pieces!!!!

My Sweet BLuE EyeD BOy!!!

My Sweet BLuE EyeD BOy!!!
I LOVE this picture of Phoenixx. We went to Sunvalley and Jackson last week for work and did anything possible to keep him happy for the car ride. It was his best trip yet! I was quite grateful for baby einstien! We gave him all kinds of food that entertained him to say the least. He is now getting teeth on the top and will be walking any day! He has a new sound every week. His latest is he will stick his tongue out and blow when he wants us to be quite!!! LOL It cracks us up everytime!

2009 AWAKEN CALENDAR

2009 AWAKEN CALENDAR
The 2009 Awaken Calendar is NOW for sale! The cost is 14.99 per calendar. If you are buying them for christmas gifts they are 11.99 for 3. Contact me at awakencalendar@gmail.com. Exciting News for Awaken, a publisher has taken on the calendar for 2010 and plan to be Barnes and Noble and Borders!!!



The CUTEST BABY!!